Hey, Sweet Mamas!
This world feels like it’s spinning faster every day, doesn’t it? Despite my wrestling for courage, a few years ago my own brave prayers started to give way to fearful pleas for my kids – that they would experience God’s kingdom and grace in a safe and comfortable way. But safe and comfortable are rarely God’s way of shaping His children, nor bringing about a resurgence of faith in a wayward world.
This generation needs heroes of the faith and our children can be those heroes, but that will require you and me to be strong and BRAVE. We must call out the bold Christ followers within our children and help them face the unknown future with divine confidence.
Will you join me in encouraging others to claim Christ’s promises, pray hard prayers, and take on the incredible task of bravely raising the next generation to know, love and boldly serve Christ?
We’re looking for 150 people who are excited about rejecting mommy fears and sharing the message of courage!
What is a Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of friends, supporters, social media followers, and blog readers brought together as an online team to intentionally share Brave Moms, Brave Kids. This team will consist of cheerleaders for the book who are eager to share in their individual circles of influence (social media, blogs, neighbors, and friends) and through online reviews.
If you are ready to be BRAVE, and cheer for others to do the same, then we need YOU!
How does this work?
We want our efforts to work for your friends and followers, so we’ll ask you to share about Brave Moms, Brave Kids just as you would normally. Possibilities would include:
- Reading the book, of course! 😉
- Posting about the book on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Writing about the book on your blog or in a newsletter to your email list.
- Submitting a book review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Participating in online discussions for the book.
- Sharing with your ministry team, small group, book club, or organization.
Our team will provide everything you need to help spread the word, including text and images, so no stress there – promise! And we’ll also check in with you in a private Facebook group and via email with all the deadlines and due dates, so you’ll always know what’s expected of you and when.
While we might have a couple small requests for you before then, most of our promotions will be during the month of January, leading up to the Brave Moms, Brave Kids release date on February 1!
What’s in it for YOU?
In exchange for your participation, you’ll receive –
- an advanced FREE copy of the book, along with entries in a couple fun giveaways just for our team members
- an exclusive look behind the scenes of the book launch process (including access to planning and promotional documents, and pre-order bonuses)
- a link or shout out on my blog and/or social media platforms once your review or post is live
- access to a private Facebook group just for our awesome launch team members, where we’ll share updates and news, and do some exclusive Facebook lives and book discussion
- My gratitude and prayers! As you read, I’ll pray for YOU because this message about BRAVE motherhood has turned my world upside down, in the best way. The Lord will hear your name on my lips as you process through and seek to apply what you are learning in your home with your tribe.
Are you ready to be on our book launch team?
Remember – there are only a limited number of spots on our team, so HURRY! Apply Now!
The application process will be open until the morning of November 20, 2017. We’ll review all submissions, and, if you’re chosen, you’ll receive an email invitation by the end of the month.
We are so excited about Brave Moms, Brave Kids! Courage starts with you, Mama. Let’s do this, together!
Thank you, friends, for your support!